Dear Parents / Carers
Thank you for your support and kind words at a time of enormous challenge.
We are working hard to establish new routines and systems to ensure that our young people can continue to learn despite the current situation. Your ongoing support while we make this transition is much appreciated.
Below you will find some general information and some year group specific learning resources which I hope you will find useful.
You can still contact all staff using their normal email addresses. In the event of an emergency you can reach the member of the Senior Leadership Team who is on duty via email@example.com.
This is a rapidly changing situation and we continue to follow advice from the government closely. Below are recent communications (most recent at the top).
- 6th July – Letter from Debbie Clinton, CEO.
- 11th June –
- Year 10 parent letter re opening 15th June
- Home Academy Agreement (COVID)
- Behaviour policy addendum
- Partial Academy Return COVID 19 Risk Assessment
- ATT COVID 19 First Aid Risk Assessment
- COVID 19 Office Staff Risk Assessment
- COVID 19 Procedure for First Aid
- Infectious Diseases COVID19 Risk Assessment
- COVID 19 Procedure for management of infectious disease
- COVID 19 Additional Daytime Cleaning Procedure
- COVID 19 Supply and Use of PPE Procedure
- 1st June – Remote Learning Update 1st June
- 15th May – Letter from Debbie Clinton, CEO.
This page contains information and links to year group specific work. We fully understand that this work will be completed at varying levels according to technology access and pupil wellness. Where requested we will also try and get paper copies of work to you.
Some frequently asked questions:
- PE: Daily lifestyle info
- PE: Home workout for pupils (and staff)
- Breckland School Sport Partnership (organising some upcoming events)
- Breckland School Sport Partnership twitter
There is some information from some of our subject specific twitter accounts too. You can view a list of all our social media accounts by clicking here.
The following list will grow over time and include a range of useful sources of information. Please note we cannot take responsibility for external websites.